Why did I choose this career?


When I was a child, I was interested in everything. My dream job was constantly changing, but some of my options in that time were chef, astronaut and doctor. I saw something and it was immediately my dream job.

In highschool I met some amazing teachers, I really remember them with a lot of love, that's why I was even more interested in certain things. In my second year I participated in Chemistry Olympics (it’s a nacional competition), I didn’t win but at least I reached semifinal. In that year I also joined the arts academy of my highschool and we organized the first art week. That has been by far my favorite year.

With all those experiences it was quite difficult choose my career, I  was between maths pedagody, psychology, arts and chemistry. In the end I choose what I thought would make me happy for more time.

My experience until now at university has been very good. I’m learning a lot of new things and I love that. In first I was only interested in painting, but now I like textil art and serigraph too.
I’m not sure about my dream job, for now is being an artist (with a mix of textil art and painting) and maybe learn animation. At some point in my life I want to teach arts too.

Comentarios

  1. My too like science , I study biology but more later I changed to visual arts!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Have different interest and appreciate it, it's the purpose! ;)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. It's funny when you look back in years because most of the time our dreams are influenced by others. I'm glad that you feel happy with what you're doing!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Natalia's autobiography